Monday 11 June 2018

Profile

Hello, my name is Ella and I am in a year 7 at Matawai school. I come from Christchurch New Zealand but I've now been living a Matawai for 3 years. I absolutely love the school. My culture is New Zealand European and I'm also half Australian. I live in a family of five, I have two younger brothers and a mum and a dad. I live in a rural community. I do not live on a farm I just live in a cottage.

My family have a dog named Duke, he is a chocolate Labrador and he's turning 8 this year. I enjoy to dance a lot, in fact I've been dancing since I was only 2! It’s my favourite hobby. Another one of my hobbies is hockey. I’ve been playing for 3 years now. My fondest food isn’t really a food as such it’s dark chocolate mint, chocolate. In school the subject I like the most is reading. My goal for this year is to improve in everything that I do.

Someone I look up to is my Mum and Dad, they are both so amazing in everything they do. I am really looking forward to going to the Aims Games and running the cross country against Intermediate schools across New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am Gabrielle from Makauri School.
    It’s good that you have shown what your favorite subject is
    I learnt that you come from christchurch but you have been living in Matawai for 3 years.
    Maybe you could say more about what your favorite book is and more about your learning.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog here

    Mā te
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, I am Millie from Makauri School.
    This is amazing because I enjoy to dance to and hockey is my favorite sport to.
    The facts you have used are really good. I like the way you explained what sort of thing you like.
    Maybe next time you could explain how you could get to the aims games.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog http://makaurimillieg.blogspot.com/2018/06/welcome-to-my-profile.html#comment-form

    Mā te wā
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. It is o cool how you like to dance and play hockey as well. I think that the only way that I will be able to get to the aims games is to practice, practice, practice. I was just wondering what type of dance you like to do, I like both Hip-Hop and Ballet.

      Ma te wa Ella

      Delete
  3. Kia ora, I am Monica from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    This made me remember when I spilled chocolate milk all over my Dad.
    Did you know that you are somewhat like me i love eating mint dark chocolate and I have a dog named Ninja.
    Maybe you could tell me a little bit more of your hometown school that you went to in Christchurch. 🙂
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog http://gisintmonicaw.blogspot.com/
    Mā te wā
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.